FayeBSG is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 Sugar Global Reseller of the Year, FayeBSG is also a leading partner with Sage, Zendesk, Salesforce, HubSpot, and a variety of other products. We also build our own line of add-on products and offer custom software solutions.
Work with FayeBSG and make a difference in real and measurable ways. We believe in hard work, professionalism, personal & professional growth, and being the best at what we do. Do you love software? Our values support the belief that anything is possible, and we are looking to add members to the team who feel the same. We invite you to explore exciting career opportunities with one of the leading software and professional service companies in the industry.
We are seeking an experienced Senior DevOps to help us architecting cloud-based solutions, platform design and management as well as application deployment automation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
Technical Skills and Experience Desired
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, related field of study, or comparable work experience.
- 4+ years of demonstrated competency with the following AWS services: ECS, EC2, EBS, S3, Glacier, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SQS, SES, Lambda.
- AWS Certifications
- Experience in code development in at least one high-level programming language (Python, PHP, C#)
- Full software development lifecycle experience.
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience with one or more AWS SDKs and/or CLI.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins/Teamcity, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Experience with designing, deploying, monitoring and managing systems on Kubernetes including EKS
- Expertise in leveraging Automation / DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment (Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Saltstack).
Professional Skills & Experience
- Proactive, creative participation in the execution of projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into software solutions and understand customer needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Strong team-oriented skills (programming on the same project with other team members)
- Ability to meet deadlines, make autonomous decisions and exercise good judgement
- Adept at working from home
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of software
- Significant attention to detail
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Sense of humor
- Flexible working time
- Work from home
- Option to be employeed by Serbian Company or to be contractor of US company
- Working with internation and experienced team
- Competitive compensation
- Working with cutting edge technologies.
Performance and attitude consistent with FayeBSG Values:
- Take Care of Our Clients
- Anything is Possible Attitude
- Move Fast
- Innovation Rules
- Commitment to Growth
- Conscious & Enthusiastic Teamwork
- Own What Happens