Senior DevOps Engineer - Azure
Experience Remote done Right. With over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote. We grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while working with stellar clients on ambitious projects.
We are a fully remote company with over 20 years of experience working remotely. Our team of 500+ staff works with stellar clients on ambitious projects, providing exceptional opportunities for career growth and vibrant relationships. We specialize in helping enterprise companies launch innovative digital products that interact with millions of customers, transactions, and data points. Our culture fosters experimentation and personal growth, challenging norms to solve real-world problems with creativity, grit, and determination.
What We're Working On:
We work with clients in complex, multifactor industries, including Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media, and others. Our projects require a deep understanding of supply chain logistics and data management, and we are looking for a DevOps Data Engineer with experience in these areas. As part of our team, you will work on innovative solutions that involve moving and processing large amounts of data on Azure, deploying Kubernetes in a production environment, and using Terraform for infrastructure as code.
- Senior-level experience of at least 7 years with Azure DevOps
- Experience working with big data and migrating to Azure
- Experience with ETL pipelines, Data Governance, Cosmos DB, and PostgreSQL
- Near Real-Time Data Ingestion experience will be advantageous
- Experience deploying Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Service, azure functions, or Event Hub
- Expert knowledge of infrastructure-as-code using Terraform
- Experience with DevOps methodologies, tools, and practices, including CI/CD, Terraform, Kubernetes, and horizontal scaling
- Experience with requirement gathering and presentation to executives
- Advanced English fluency, verbal and written
- Professional, empathetic, team player
- Problem solver, proactive, go-getter
Straight from the Devs
Watch short snippets of actual developers (Real, not scripted) and share why they joined YouTube Playlist
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to work at
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting-edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and are truly proud and excited to create waves in an industry under transformation.
Job is 100% Remote. Please make sure you have a comfortable office set at your desired work location.
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
- Competitive Salaries
- 1 Month Paid Time Off For You
- Personal Development Fund
- Tenure-Based Rewards
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech University
- Clevertech Gives Back
- Amazing Culture & Strong Community
Od 2000. godine Clevertech pomaže najinovativnijim svetskim organizacijama da naprave neverovatnu tehnologiju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...