Atomia is headquartered in Västerås, Sweden, and we have a second office in Niš, Serbia. We are around 50 driven, talented employees, the majority being experienced DevOps and developers working actively on the Atomia platform. We hire many people directly from the hosting industry, adding their knowledge and experience to the team.
As part of Atomia Operations team, you will support DevOps processes and also be involved in many different categories of installation and maintenance tasks in our clients’ infrastructures as well as maintaining our own systems.
We expect you to enjoy the prompt switches within many different technologies used in our platform as well as adapt to new ones that we incorporate pretty fast.
The position requires you to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing and prioritizing multiple tasks. However, a mentor for the initial period will always be available. You can work remotely or from our office in Niš, Serbia.
Our team is composed of creative, open, and easy-going people that will support your upward career path. With us you can learn about modern technologies like AWS, Azure, Docker, etc. thus, working at Atomia will be fun. To maintain this spirit we need very capable people on board.
A technical and organized mind
- A systematic approach to everyday problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
- Good communication skills
- DevOps mindset
- Linux administration (Ubuntu/Debian, Redhat/CentOS)
- Windows administration (Windows Server 2012/2016)
- Network administration (firewalls, routing, switching, etc.)
- Database administration (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, No SQL databases)
- Programming and configuration management (various scripting languages)
Considered a plus:
- Prior experience with CI/CD tools and processes (Jenkins, GitLab, etc.)
- Prior experience with containers and container orchestration (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Prior experience with infrastructure monitoring and alerting tools (Nagios, Opsgenie, Zabbix, etc.)
- Prior experience with Bacula or other content backup solutions