Neotech Solutions needs you to be a part of our highly motivated group of technology experts.
We share a passion for technology and the community we serve, and we are committed to building long-lasting, productive relationships. We focus on giving back to the community, positively impacting society, and providing quality solutions that work. We believe in autonomy, mastery and purpose and in trusting people to do the right thing - and we think Neotech Solutions is a pretty great place to be a part of.
Note: Please feel comfortable applying, even if you don't meet all the requirements for the position. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate. Everyone can grow at Neotech Solutions. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply. Apply now if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
Skills & Requirements
- You're smart, adaptable, and love picking up new skills.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You're highly skilled with DevOps technologies such as Jenkins, Terraform, Chef, and Packer.
- You have strong AWS experience, specifically ECS and Lambda.
- You have experience working on CLI tools with Python 3.
- Ideally, you are also experienced with Powershell and C#
What you will be doing
- Add configuration as code support to allow development teams to specify their own configurations with minimal DevOps involvement
- Update CLI (Command Line Interface) tool to orchestrate deployment process in AWS
- Create higher level more reusable terraform modules than what is in place currently
- Create dynamo table to store all metadata about deployment environments and versions that are deployed
- Implement semantic versioning
- Implement Blue/Green Deployments
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you're into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there's a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Flexible hours and paid time off