Senior Embedded Software Developer for Networking Processors
YOUR ROLE WOULD INCLUDE
- Design and development of features for networking stack for networking CPUs.
- Developing fully featured network processing SDK, simulator and/or debugger.
- Working with HW teams to acquire knowledge for satisfying the feature requirements.
- Providing support to other teams and customers.
- Conducting features design, planning and execution.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
- Academic education in computer technology (BSc or MSc degree)
- Good knowledge and experience in the programming language C++11
- Good knowledge and experience in the programming language Python
- Good software development skills on the Windows and Linux platforms
- Experienced with GNU Make, or other build systems (Autotools, CMake)
- Interest in network processing, protocols and network software
- Active use of English in spoken and written communication
- High level of autonomy and sense of personal responsibility in achieving success
- Strong desire for expansion of current skillset in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge and experience in the programming language C++14/C++17
- Knowledge of data plane programming language P4
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, MPLS,..) and network topologies.
- Experience with SWIG.
- Knowledge of Agile software development
- Knowledge of version control system (GIT)
- Using code review tools (ReviewBoard)
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is a R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with o ces in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 800 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. Imagination, Cirrus Logic, TTTech, Western Digital, Google, Marvell, Qualcomm, ST Microelectronics, Kudelski, are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our exper- tise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.www.rt-rk.com