VIVANT is the virtual Wine Experience platform dedicated to organic wine. We all know wines made without herbicides and pesticides taste better, are better for us, and are better for our planet. Our mission is to accelerate the wine industry’s move to a more sustainable future. Now you can travel to the world’s greatest wine regions and taste the world’s greatest organic wines, anywhere, anytime at www.vivant.eco.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer with deep knowledge of agile software engineering workflows, processes, tool chains, and technologies to join our global team. Your mission will be to audit, make recommendations to improve and implement a state of the art DevOps infrastructure for our growing software product management, media production, design, engineering and quality assurance teams. In addition you will support our shared productivity tool administration across the company with the same keen sense of efficiency, security and improved workflows. If you have a passion for DevOps technologies and automation and love supporting teams to be the best they can be, then you might be our next VIVANT!
- Audit our DevOps infrastructure and make recommended improvements across the organization for more automated CI/CD including processes, workflows, tools and best practices
- Implement and support an improved tool chain for all our teams including product management, design, media production, engineering and quality assurance.
- Administer and troubleshoot issues for all our DevOps and productivity tools across the organization.
- Build and implement a robust Infrastructure monitoring, disaster prevention, and recovery strategy.
- Administering multiple platforms used for daily company tasks (Google Workspace – G Suite, Asana, Slack, Expensify, Pingboard, Notion, Jamf Cloud, Zoom, Apple, Business Manager, Smart Recruiters…)
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in automated in DevOps environments
- Experience using and configuring DevOps tools and CI/CD Build and Release Processes
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and Linux based servers
- Capable of quickly learning new technologies and procedures
- Technical, logical, problem-solving and excellent communication skills
- An ability to stick to required response times
- A keen eye for detail
VIVANTs come from different backgrounds and experiences. Our shared values unite us.
- Curious. The hunger to understand leads to our passions. We are always learning new things.
- Bold. We never shy away from our responsibility to question the status quo and impact change.
- Agile. Moving fast to enables us to turn challenges into opportunities in a constantly changing world.
- Trustworthy. We trust and keep each other accountable in all our interactions and endeavors.
- Open-minded. We accept and strive to integrate diverse opinions and perspectives to achieve the best outcomes.