Senior Front-End Developer
PurchaseControlTM is a fast-growing B2B fintech SaaS company dedicated to helping mid-market companies make their Procure-to-Pay and Accounts Payable functions as user-friendly and cost-efficient as possible using automated workflow systems and RPA.
Headquartered in Dublin, with offices in Boston, we have a strongly established development office in Novi Beograd since 2012.
About the Position
We are looking for an Experienced Frontend Developer to our join our development team in Novi Beograd, with a flair for creating stand-out responsive user experiences.
You will be required to work closely with our UX Team, our Development Team, and other stakeholders in the planning, development and maintenance of the UX/UI of our Procure-to-Pay SaaS software, and on the ongoing pipeline of new features and modules.
- Research and develop solutions for the unexpected, using new technologies
- Keep up with current trends and technologies in front-end development
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure that the application provides UX functionality that meets and exceeds our customers’ expectations
Required experience and skills:
- A minimum of 4 years commercial experience as a Front-End Developer
- Excellent English language skills, conversational and written
- Strong HTML and CSS, SCSS skills
- We work with jQuery and Bootstrap so it’s a requirement that you work with these technologies. Any experience working with them would be beneficial.
- Proven experience integrating HTML and CSS into an ASP.NET environment using MVC5
- Experience with Microsoft TFS preferable
- Ability to write clean, well-designed and high quality code with an eye towards usability, standards, and elegance
- Strong understanding of web and mobile UX and UI best practices
- Familiarity with Wireframe, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar design software
- Testing experience across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices (including tablets and smartphones)
We will expect you to be an excellent collaborator, using your expertise to understand and solve user problems, challenge existing thinking, and help others on the team do the same.
- Permanent full-time employment with a long established company
- Excellent salary, Healthcare, Pension, Training.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced senior developers
- Challenging tasks in highly professional and stimulating environment
Deadline for applications: 11.03.2020.