Seeking a senior front-end engineer based anywhere in Europe to work on our innovative market research project, listening247®. Aspects of this job include designing, developing, testing, and deploying new cutting-edge software solutions to help further advance our web platforms. This is a full-time placement with a competitive salary and significant opportunities for innovation, growth, and advancement.
- Having a great fit with the DigitalMR company values
- Experience managing full-life development cycles
- Overall, 6 years of experience with at least 4 years in (ES6+, React + Redux, Webpack)
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules
- Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
- Ability to debug API responses
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Github account with publicly available code sample
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with a dynamic team of software engineers to realise web-based platforms
- Developing web applications/platforms for market research
- Developing backend services and APIs for Big Data harvesting and reporting
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about technology and innovation
- Flat structure, no bureaucracy, and lots of autonomy
- Monthly Salary: GBP 1,800 – GBP 3,000 gross depending on experience
- Working from home
Monthly Salary: GBP 1,800 – GBP 3,000 gross depending on experience
Please email your CV electronically.
DigitalMR has cracked the code of unstructured data! It is developing an AI based data analytics platform to help its clients make data driven decisions based on customer behaviour. Its world class team has spent over 6 years in focussed R&D solving some of the most difficult problems around text and image analytics. DigitalMR’s main areas of research include sentiment and semantic analysis in any language, emotions analysis, and image theme and logo detection. DigitalMR is a remote first company and works with blue-chip multinationals such as P&G, Coca Cola, Radley, YPO, Nielsen and many more.
DigitalMR does not discriminate against any person on the basis of their age, disability, gender (or gender reassignment), race, nationality, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or marital status, whether for employment purposes or the establishment of other business relationships (e.g. clients and partners).