Senior Frontend Developer - React
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury is the creator of the first marketing engine driven by user choice. Ogury’s mobile journey marketing Engine systematically offers users clear options and respects the choice they make throughout their mobile journey. It guarantees full compliance with data protection and privacy laws. Unlike generic marketing platforms, Ogury’s mobile journey marketing Engine is fueled by its own consented mobile user journey data across brands, apps, websites and powered by purpose-built activation algorithms and attractive ad formats. With the relentless support of our 400 employees across 10 countries, 900+ brand customers and 3 500+ publisher partners use our technology to enjoy unmatched levels of sustained user engagement and ad revenue from their mobile assets.
As part of our product development group working with agile methodologies, you will contribute to the realization of multiple features on our Feature Development team. The Feature Development team owns the crucial full stack platform which app Publishers around the world use to access their Ogury account and manage their suite of monetization, mediation, privacy, and app intelligence products. The team continuously delivers new features for our Publishers in a quickly evolving environment and ensures that our platform and dedicated infrastructure can scale efficiently with the growing number of app Publishers who use it. The team also owns some core foundational full stack services which are used by many other teams within Ogury. Joining this team will be your opportunity to learn, be challenged, and have high-impact in a fast-paced environment, all the while working on business-critical production software.
For more information, please explore https://www.ogury.com/intelligent-monetization/
What you’ll do
- You design, build, and maintain high-performance, reliable, and reusable code to produce a platform that is used by thousands of app Publishers
- You interact with your team's Product Conceptor and Technical Lead to understand the roadmap and the specific features you need to deliver
- You help maintain code quality and follow best-in-class software practices
- You manipulate the best of frontend technologies to create awesome looking, stable, and efficient features which provide the most to our Publishers while minimizing the footprint on our service infrastructure
- You maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself
- You follow agile methodologies and participate in your team's agile ceremonies
- You work with colleagues from other tech teams across the company to coordinate on software changes and resolve dependencies that affect your features
- You coach your junior colleagues on software practices, architecture design, and technologies
- You help the Customer Support team to investigate production issues related to your product
Who you are
- You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering related field (ETF, FON, Mathematics…)
- You have at least 4 years of frontend software development experience
- You are passionate with development
- You have experience with Agile methodologies
What you will need
- Excellent knowledge of frontend technologies (HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS)
- Mastery at React frameworks
- Experience with Cloud and large-scale environments (AWS, App Engine)
- Experience with Big Data technologies
- Experience with Docker, Travis
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.