If you are responsible professional, driven by ambition to become part of our empowered team and make innovative solutions join us on our road to the limitless excellence.
What’s in for you?
- A brand-new office on great location
- Competitive compensation – salary, annual raise, annual bonuses and referral bonuses
- Opportunity for professional development – comprehensive training budget – internal and external trainings in technical skills, soft skills, business expertise
- Competitive paid time off policy
- International mobility – possibility of assignments abroad
- Visits to clients around the world
- Excellent working atmosphere: team-building activities, New Year’s party & yearly legendary trip abroad with a young and dynamic team
Interested in joining us?
Here’s what you will do:
- Work with other developers to define and document the systems architecture and development patterns and best practices. Mentor others in the implementation of best practices
- Design, monitor and maintain systems for a high-level performance, security and availability
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of systems
- Research and development of new technologies
- System and application analysis, design and documentation
- Unit testing of your own code as well as System and User Acceptance Testing in collaboration with Quality Assurance Analysts
- TDD/BDD testing frameworks for Angular2+ and .NET
- 5+ years of experience in software development with most of this experience building applications on the .Net platform
- Strong experience in Angular2+ or ReactJS
- Web Services, XML, REST, JSON
- Good knowledge on Continuous Development with Continuous Integration (CI/CD)
- Familiarity with agile/scrum methodology
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
Still interested in becoming part of our team?
If you need any further information, please contact our recruitment team via email@example.com, or apply directly by filling in the form below.
We are looking forward to meeting you!