With significant early traction, we're working towards building our in-house product & engineering team to be the heartbeat that drives the company forward. (Our aim is to be the fastest-growing startup in Europe in 2020).
We are looking for a full time highly skilled Senior Full Stack Engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming – preferably with solid experience in Ruby on Rails and React/Vue JS.
You will be responsible for developing and designing web architecture, ensuring responsiveness of applications, working closely with the development team, running tests, debugging, among other duties.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment as well as working with a remote development team. You will have the opportunity to work within a highlight motivated and collaborative team.
- Analyse, design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs for end user applications
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Working with and potentially managing a small agile development team
- Delivering projects and KPIs on-time with high quality
- Design, development and implementation of projects and features
- Ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical process
- Well rounded full stack developer with exposure to all layers of application and development
- 4+ years full stack engineering experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Deployed customer-facing software into a product environment
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Passion for clean and appropriately tested code
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
Nice to have
- Experience with WebRTC, Live Streaming or other related video technologies
- Self-starter, able to deliver project on time meeting high quality standards
- Strong background in technology and application design
- Strong understanding of different software development practices, infrastructure, and how each can help shop more value to customers
- Good communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.