- Shape the direction of the system architecture and ensure our services are appropriately scalable.
- Influence the team culture and iterate upon the ways we work together.
- Collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Iterate on new and existing features by contributing across the whole technical stack.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have a passion for learning.
- Are comfortable designing and implementing both internal and customer-facing API’s
- Have experience processing and providing large quantities of data to customers in a consumable way
- Have experience leading initiatives all the way from discovery to delivery.
- Are comfortable designing, writing, and operating full-stack applications.
- Have a strong focus on product with a solid foundation to build the frontend and the backend.
- Have a working knowledge of SQL as well as NoSQL databases.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.