About the project
Our client is an international company with experience in the in the field of technical, digital and scientific solutions for construction, civil engineering and infrastructure management markets. The company dabbles in Engineering, Monitoring, Software, Digitization, offering a full range of services, combining specialties to meet customers’ specific requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role needs Angular and Node.js abilities and a passion for developing innovative web solutions.
- 10 years of development experience, out of which 5+ years of Node.js know-how;
- Perfect command of ECMAScript 2019;
- Perfect command of Typescript ;
- Perfect mastery of MongoDB, Git and Scrum;
- Mastery of Cloud environments (containers, orchestrators, scaling);
- Good experience with VisualStudio and JetBrains tools, as well as build tools around Node.js;
- Webpack and Linux expertise;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ;
- TDD and ECMASCript.Next know-how;
- Knowledge of several SQL database engines, as well as other programming languages;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proficiency in English.
Big data and BI know-how would be your biggest advantage.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.