Start something big today. Apply now: Senior IT Project Lead
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch has been present in Serbia since 1991. Today, Bosch in Serbia is active in three of the company’s business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The central areas at our Belgrade location develop and support the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
The team where will you belong is part of Worldwide IT delivery at the Bosch group. The team is located in Serbia and it consists of 20 Project managers and Agile masters experts. You will be part of the team that shapes and transforms the Bosch Power Tools division. There are two major projects in 2021 for you, if you decide to join us. First will be around IT Infrastructure in the Global manufacturing consulting team. Second IT project is in the field of data distribution solutions for the Bosch Power tools division.
- Represents the first/single point of contact with the stakeholders for the respective project
- Runs initiation processes for the projects. Coordinates and controls people, budget and all related tasks and quality of the assigned projects
- Informs the stakeholders regularly and reports in writing on the project status. Manages involved parties, other divisions of the company, service and product providers
- Ensures the application of all methodologies and procedures by all team members of the project
- Involvement in identification of all project activities, creates the work breakdown structure and selects project staff
- Outlines the project’s deliverables, phases and milestones; creates and maintains up-to-date a project plan; manages the project budget
- Perform an active role within defined work packages
- Monitors project’s risks, required documentation and prepares the project closure papers
- Manages the Change Requests, if the case. Maintains the required project documentation in both paper and electronic forms according to company’s standards
- Prepares the Project Closure Form and lessons learned document at end of project to enable further tuning of the company’s IT project management activities
- Tracks status in the project plan, according to individual status reports. Builds aggregated status reports
- Assists testing team in their testing processes, ensuring that bug fixing is performed and communicated
- Calculates indices for the project such as: delays, costs and risks
- 5+ years of experience in managing IT projects
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of organizational sciences or project management
- Experience in managing projects in big organization with standard methodology (waterfall, scrum is a plus)
- Experience with relevant processes and related IT-Systems
- Experience with IT infrastructure and data distribution projects will be considered a plus
- PMP/Prince2 certification is a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Team working skills and ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
Be part of the Bosch community | Self-development opportunities using training or conference formats suitable to you | Experience Agile and design thinking environment | Work on latest digital products | International environment | Flexible worktime options | Room for creativity | Inspiring working conditions
Make it happen.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English using Apply button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. www.bosch.rs/karijera