On behalf of our Client, we are looking for IT professionals to join their brilliant team in Belgrade in a Senior capacity to help in developing their latest software solutions dedicated to blood, plasma, tissue and cells products.
If you’re looking for a position as a Senior Interoperability Expert which will offer variety, complexity, responsibility and challenges, this could be the role for you, and we’d love to start a conversation!
- Establishes the interoperability requirements for company products with client organizations eco-systems (typically hospitals & blood banks);
- Builds interoperability use cases to be supported by company product;
- Builds the “integration architecture” for company products;
- Leads the “make or buy process” for an integration engine;
- Develops all interoperability guidelines.
- J2EE mission critical products;
- API, Micro-Services, RESTfull Web Services;
- Integration engines such as Rhapsody, iguana or Cloverleaf;
- Health care application level protocols (FHIR, HL7,…);
- Communication protocols (HTTP(S), TCP/IP, JMS,…);
- On premise, cloud & hybrid infrastructures.
- Strong background as a software architect;
- Proven experience in the architecture of complex, interoperable eco-systems, preferably in the healthcare sector;
- Excellent leadership soft skills;
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS;
- Excellent communication skills, written & spoken;
- Fluent English.
The company is continuously investing in the development of their software solutions to shape healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured and scalable technology.
Our Client work globally to deliver better care to the patient. We’re looking for skilled, diverse and motivated people who are interested in having a career to improve healthcare with IT technology.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which improves healthcare industry, please send your CV (in English).
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.