We’re looking for a Senior MacOs Agent Developer with strong communication skills, independence, and self-learning abilities, who can quickly grasp complex systems.
- 3+ years combined MacOs/linux development experience
- 2+ years minimum of MacOs development experience
- 3+ years c/c++
- 2+ years objective c
- 1 year Swift
- 1 year Configuration of CI/CD
- Familiarity with setup of code coverage tooling
Nice to Have:
- .NET Core C# experience
- AWS experience
- Protobuf/GRPC & SOAP
- Golang, Docker, or Python
- Cryptography (PKI)
- 1 year with Selenium / Robot Framework
- Angular / React UI development
What can we offer you?
- A dynamic position in a stable company with a steady growth
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during working hours
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Work from home optional
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We have an amazing playroom in the office. Each employee has FitPass card. We especially enjoy bowling, football and basketball.
Acumenics d.o.o. is an Information Technology company that provides software related services and products including project management, software design, development, maintenance as well as quality assurance. Over the past 12 years, we have grown from a small team of passionate developers to a dynamic company full of enthusiastic people striving for excellence.
We help businesses create outstanding products and services that delight their customers. Our constant and rapid growth provides talented people, that are passionate about new technologies, with the opportunity to learn from industry’s top experts. A more seasoned engineers will have the opportunity to realize their full potential and grow through our mentoring and leadership programs. Most of all, we believe in long term and mutually beneficial relationships!
To apply or ask any questions about the position, contact us electronically.