Imagine what it would be like to be a part of a highly skilled, independent, agile (AND FUN) long term Serbian team of awesome developers, where the most exciting part of your day is collaborating (laughing) with your colleagues?
And all of that with the security of a company with 16 years of experience delivering highly successful Magento 2 websites, and partnering with carefully selected amazing UK clients from Fashion, Beauty, Giftware, and Industrial Products.
Senior Magento 2 Back-end Developer (Part-time or Full-time)
Did you ever ask yourself what would be your dream job?
Would it be to thrive as a core member of an inspiring, skilled and collaborative team, working remotely for the top UK Magento 2 agency (as ranked in Clutch.co).
Do you see yourself
- Working in small agile teams of senior developers that are fun to be with
- Enjoying collaborating, learning, growing with your peers
- Working with respectful clients who are grateful for the complex work you do?
- A company culture that looks out for you, your health and wellbeing
We are looking for experienced Magento 2 Back-end developers for a unique and exciting opportunity to join our creative senior development team.
Requirements - You will have
- At least 3+ years of proven Back End development experience in Magento, of which 2+ years in Magento 2
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
- Good knowledge of databases, version control tools
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with team members and clients in English
- Self-organised, good decision-maker
- A positive, open-minded, cooperative team member
Responsibilities - Opportunities to further develop your skills
- Write clean, well-designed code as per Magento standards
- Focus only on Back-end development
- Involvement in all aspects of the software development from the initial specification, coding, testing and deployment
- Work as a part of the team on solutions and brainstorming and take part in company processes and ongoing improvements
- Produce specifications only for larger work items
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the code
- Manage work as per business priorities
Benefits - You will enjoy
- Exciting Magento projects for UK retailers
- Great salary with monthly bonuses
- 20 days of paid holidays
- Flexible working with the ability to work more paid hours
- Well-organised development processes
- Personal development and training programs
- Wonderful cooperative colleagues always willing to help
- Great place to work and enjoy your day
- No after-hours and weekend work is required
- No stress - well organised working
- Paid fun trips abroad and team building activities
Recruitment process - Get to know us
- Initial call with a business owner
- Back End Development test
- Flexible start date
Deadline for applications: 18.07.2021.