We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to join the R&D team. This role will provide exceptional career growth opportunities as you develop and acquire new security skills in the course of your duties, supporting both our client’s customers, support and engineering teams.
- Responsible for QA processes, testing, and release activities.
- Initiate and drive new QA projects and processes.
- Proactively communicate status, plan-of-action, and resolution of issues.
- Always ask "why" and strive to do better!
- Highly technical engineer with high interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- 5+ years of QA experience with SaaS products running on public clouds (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP.
- Extensive experience working in the Linux environment.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes and tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
What we offer
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Flexible work hours and a choice to work from home/the office/both (whatever suits you best)
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
- Private health insurance
- Paid trainings and courses, and organized knowledge transfer sessions
- Paid sick leave
- Make an impact on worldwide web security, at scale
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies in cloud and cybersecurity industries
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
Deadline for applications: 02.11.2021.
Kompanija BlueGrid osnovana je 2017. godine sa sedištem u Beogradu, sa jakom pozadinom u razvoju biznisa i iskustvom u izgradnji timova visokih performansi za network operations, razvoj, prodaju i podršku.
Čini je grupa stručnjaka iz različitih oblasti IT-ja (web development, customer happiness, business development, web design), koji su se okupili kako bi delili svoje iskustvo i pomogli kompanijama da se razvijaju i šire.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata