TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. As a global company, active on the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, TeleTrader develops its software in Belgrade, while selling its products globally across Europe, North America, and Asia.
TeleTrader is announcing the following vacancy within its IT team: Senior Network Engineer
This position is for an experienced network engineer/specialist who has a background in designing and supporting large network infrastructure.
Candidate has to be able to work alone and as a part of the team in identifying and solving problems with computer networks. He has to be able to plan and propose a budget for new equipment and services. Knowledge of how to configure network equipment from different major vendors is mandatory.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in similar job positions
- Experience as a LAN, WAN, FW, VPN administrator
- Advanced knowledge of dynamic routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Knowledge of communication technologies (L2VPN, L3VPN, MPLS)
- Experience with Mikrotik and Juniper technologies
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Following are optional but highly valued skills:
- Experience with Checkpoint and OPNsense
- Experience with HP and Dell network equipment
What we offer:
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of an experienced and dynamic team
- The advantage of learning the cutting-edge technologies
- Internal education
- Modern work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Additional health insurance
- Fruit and hot beverages for employees
- Team-building and sports activities
- Full-time employment