We’re seeking an experienced PHP developer to work with our successful platform. This is a 100% full time remote position.
We are excited to hire an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior PHP Developer who is looking for a long-term relationship alongside other committed team members.
- You can work on a feature from start to finish, communicate about it and ask the right questions.
- You have 5+ years of experience with PHP.
- DB comes naturally to you and you understand how databases work (MySQL/PostgreSQL, Redis).
- Extensive experience with object-oriented design and programming
- API design and integration experience with 3rd party systems
- Experience with practices like test automation, CI/CD, GIT, etc.
- This is a 100% remote job.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Learn the latest technologies and implement best practices (DDD, TDD, BDD).
- Work with a small, intense and fun team.
- Senior PHP Developer is responsible for implementing new features, fixing bugs, and improving and refactoring code.
- Many tasks are not strictly web related and may challenge you in other ways (e.g. data analytics, network communication, database optimization, etc.).
Additional desired skills:
- Experience of developing applications/products in a high-load environment(scalling)
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with AWS
Deadline for applications: 19.08.2021.