Senior PHP Developer
Rad od kuće
If you are an enthusiastic person who wants to learn and explore the various possibilities and magic you can create in web applications, come join our PHP Developers team. We are looking for a passionate PHP developer to join our team.
Brainstorm Force is currently building WordPress themes & plugins that are available publicly for download as products. As a Senior PHP Developer, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team known for world-class products like Astra, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, Spectra, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, etc.
What you will be doing
- Build modern and advanced WordPress products with state-of-the-art code quality.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices to deliver secure, scalable, optimized, and exceptional WordPress products from start to finish.
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of existing products in a fast-paced environment.
- Run security audits and performance reviews for products.
- Always do extensive research to build innovative solutions with a perfect user experience.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Planning and issue management via JIRA.
- Code and review PHP applications using version control GIT.
- Write and maintain technical project documentation, including inline code commenting, Git repo readme, and clear commit messages.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is essential.
- Help the other engineers in the team through architectural review, code reviews, peer reviews, and share the knowledge.
- Take responsibility for the engineering success of your project(s).
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Must know the way around object-oriented PHP programming, including testing like Unit Tests and other automatic tests of your code
- Excellent understanding of concepts such as OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS
- Knowledge of relational databases and non-relational databases
- Must have Full-stack developer capabilities
- Ability to set up local environments
- Knowledge of versioning tools, e.g., Git, SVN
- Extensive knowledge of web application security
- Excellent research skills & innovative approach towards solution
- Good understanding of User Experience
- Expertise in building performance-optimized applications
- Ability to do security & performance audit of the application
- Debugging knowledge for a wide range of browsers and devices
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools and familiarity with development
- Team-oriented behavior and excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills — you’ll be collaborating with others and presenting your work regularly.
- Eager to learn new things
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST.
What we expect good to have
- Knowledge of WordPress plugin and theme development
- Good understanding of WordPress Actions and Filters
- Experience working with WP-CLI
- Experience working with PHPCS, SonarLint, RIPS Security Application, etc.
- Package manager and automation tool experience. E.g., npm, Grunt & WebPack.
- Experience working with various REST APIs
- Experience working with React.js library
- Experience working with Node.js
- Experience with WooCommerce, Multisite, API integrations
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Setting up CI/CD workflows with Travis CI and GitHub.
- Knowledge of Docker and Vagrant
- Remote working experience appreciated.
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes.
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit.
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job!
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey.
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
- We look forward to hearing from you!
Preporuke se učitavaju...