Are you interested in a new and exciting in-house (not outsourcing) project starting from scratch where you and your colleagues get to decide on the technology stack you will be using?
Are you a creative individual able to work unsupervised?
Then join our team and work with a small but awesome team!
This position is full time. The employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, and unit testing
- Following the established team/ project processes and procedures
- Work with the project manager and quality assurance team to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in code reviews
- Perform unit and integration testing of our app
- Extensive knowledge of PHP language - 5+ years
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Experience with web servers (Nginx, Apache)
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge or experience with microservices architectures
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Agile technology
- Experience in working with Cassandra database and/or Mysql/Mariadb
What we offer:
- The highly talented, professional, and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in the city center (fully remote at the moment)
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea, and coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!