We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of, and can hit the ground running.
You will be part of a team that works on creating software to optimize websites working on WordPress, analyzing/debugging different plugins, and developing our own ones. It is part of a system used by the largest hosting providers.
You will be working on it with experts in various fields, from kernel developers to UX designers.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
More details about the project you can find on the product website.
Join us to make a difference!
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Strong experience in the development/debug/diagnosis of WordPress plugins and in the maintenance of WP itself.
- Strong Experience in MYSQL/MariaDB
- Experience in Redis / Memcached
- Experience in Apache / Nginx / (LightSpeed would be a plus)
- Practice of automation testing
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Power-user Linux skills
- Intermediate level of English
- Version control/code management (git)
- Experience in Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Vagrant would be a plus.
- Experience in managing popular Content Management Systems (Joomla, Drupal,...) would be a plus
- Decency, responsibility and high level of discipline
- Fast-learning, proactivity
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution
- Ability to work in a team
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
CloudLinux is on a mission to make Linux secure, stable, and profitable. We have spent more than 500 combined years working on Linux, and are changing how hosting companies and data centers use this technology we love by bringing it to millions of their customers. With more than 500,000 product installations and 4,000 customers, including Liquid Web, 1&1, and Dell, CloudLinux combines in-depth technical knowledge of hosting, kernel development, and open source with unique client care expertise.