Product Owner (PO) role in Wireless Media represents connection between business stakeholders (internal and external) and technology teams. The PO understands both the technical and business side of the product development and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs.
Wireless Media is a certified SAP Gold Partner. We share SAP CX’s focus on omnichannel customer engagement, so we have built a strategic partnership with SAP in order to support our capabilities and service offerings.
With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of technology, content, and product specialists working together with SAP consultants, creating a meaningful impact in the world of the connected consumer.
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Ownership / Management and Product Development
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle
- Agile development experience
- Advanced Commerce solutions knowledge
- Product management
- Business Analysis
- Requirements definition and management
- User Experience Analysis
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Confluence, Story Mapping tools
- Assures that the Team is doing “the right thing” at the right time
- Acts as an ambassador for the solution internally and externally
- Supports and utilizes Scrum framework
- Creates functional requirements in collaboration with Product management and Scrum team.
- Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next
- Prioritizes and manages backlog and works with the Scrum team to design and build the product.
- Articulates and confirms understanding of business requirements to IT
- Leads grooming, where with Scrum team works on making requirements "ready" for the sprint execution
- Understands team process (e.g. Scrum) and how much team can produce
- Accountable for value (outcome) or how much revenue is delivered from a team's output - Product Owner needs to be accountable for value.
- Knows the most about the progress toward a business objective or a release, and being able to explain the alternatives most clearly
- Provides first-hand feedback, steers and guides the work of the team
- Able to transfer output of the team to the proper outcome
- Establishes and foster stakeholder relationships and manages client expectations
- Leads the assessment of client needs utilizing a structured requirement process (gathering, analyzing, and documenting changes) to prioritize immediate business needs
- Encourages collaboration across stakeholder groups to translate business requirements into themes, epics, and user stories for development teams to implement
- Demonstrates work at the end of each iteration to key stakeholders and assists in authoring supporting technical documentation for delivered features
Personal qualities and social skills.
- Strong understanding of user experience, technical & business issues
- Emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement
- Up-to-date understanding of market trends and a keen interest in following emerging technologies
- Keeping abreast with the latest trends in industry
- Understand customer needs thoroughly
- Able to create and communicate the product vision
- Make decisions, is decisive and knows when to say no
- Understand value creation
- Decisive with incomplete information
- Communicate in an effective, timely and efficient manner
- Highly collaborative
- Data driven
- Negotiation skills
- Planning skills
- Consultant mind
Should you come work with us you will have.
- A structured onboarding and orientation process for first couple of months
- Mentor and buddy to make the transition to WM easier
- The opportunity to work with great people who share the same values
- Friendly environment and colleagues always eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences
- Professional development, certification and training (international and local)
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
What to expect next - Hiring process in WM.
You can expect to go through next stages in selection process:
- First stage - CV screening.
- Second stage - Successful candidates will then be invited to an interview with HR rep and a colleague Product Owner.
- Third stage - Successful candidates will then be invited to a final interview with Product team People Manager.
- Chosen candidate(s) will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
- All candidates, who applied for the job, will receive feedback after and/or during the selection process regarding their status.