We are looking for experienced Python Developer who will be working on applications and web sites for major worldwide brands, together with the services that support mobile applications, using the latest Web tech.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 4+ years of current experience in the development of enterprise Python / Django backend applications
- Strong knowledge of the architecture of backend applications, RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Excellent understanding of OOP and its main principles
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Understanding of common Python design patterns
- Experience with test driven development and continuous integration
- Experience with most current Python & Django libraries
- The ability to confidently write and speak in English
It would be a bonus to have:
- Experience in Cloud Platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience of working in an agile team
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Build scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant systems and solutions according to the client’s requirements
- Develop new features according to the client’s requirements
- Participate in technical design, code reviews and planning
- Prototype systems to validate new technology
- Keep up with industry trends
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote work (occasional), sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interviews. The interview will take about an hour. After the interview successful candidates will receive an e-mail with our offer.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.