HORISEN is an international software company focused on developing modern cloud-based solutions for telecommunications and mobile marketing.
We strongly believe in the power of mobile messaging and our mission is to deliver this power to a wide range of companies through our always-surprising communication products. We focus on simplifying everyday lives of telecom providers and marketers worldwide, and are passionate about inventing and developing products which are always innovative, easy to use and efficient.
For our office in Nis, Paracin or Pirot, we are looking for an
Senior QA Engineer
The role of the Senior QA Engineer is to manage and run all testing activities: from reviewing and writing documentation to test planning to test execution.
- Experience with testing of SaaS Applications
- Experience with web applications infrastructure (LAMP/HTML/JS/CSS desired)
- Experience with Selenium desired
- Excellent English - both written and verbal
- Ability to learn fast and take initiative
- Good communication skills, even if a message is negative
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time and priorities and meet deadline requirements
Considered a plus
- Working with SCRUM and JIRA experience is a plus
- University degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions. This allows us to give our people freedom - freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people - their ideas, commitment and needs. Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
- Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
- Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
- Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
- Cooperation: professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
- Workplace: a modern and beautiful working environment in Nis, Paracin, Pirot
- Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
- Opportunity: new challenges for personal and career development
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations