The Senior React developer will be part of a team working on projects for US, Australian, German, and Croatian clients. They will be responsible for conceptualization, development, review, testing and maintenance of code for our clients' products and projects.
- Excellent knowledge of the React framework and its core principles
- Excellent knowledge of MVVM or Viper architectures
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, and CSS frameworks/extensions
- Knowledge of component optimization techniques for maximum performance across devices and browsers
Additional desirable skills:
- 3+ years of experience in software development with React and similar frameworks
- Ability to efficiently cooperate with other team members
- Precision and pragmatism
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to constantly improve and further develop their skills
- Ability to contribute to organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
Working for Crionis
We are a fully distributed team with 7+ years of remote work experience. You can expect efficient and seamless collaboration to keep you inspired and productive. You'll never feel disconnected from other coworkers, as we hold regular team meetings to sync and discuss new ideas. You'll also have flexibility with regards to working hours.
A large part of our business consists of exciting internal projects, which gives you an opportunity to develop and grow your skills. If you love the challenge of creating new, meaningful products from the ground up, this is the position for you.
Salary and Perks
- Working in an established company as part of a young and dynamic team
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Further education and workplace development, particularly with novel technologies
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Deadline for applications: 24.09.2021.