At XE, we live currencies. We provide a comprehensive range of currency services and products, including our Currency Converter, Market Analysis, Currency Data API and quick, easy, secure Money Transfers for individuals and businesses. We leverage technology to deliver these services through our website, mobile apps and over the phone.
Last year, we helped nearly 300 million people access information about the currencies that matter to them and over 350,000 people used us to send money overseas. Thousands of businesses relied on us for information about the currency markets, advice on managing their foreign exchange risk or trusted us with their business-critical international payments.
At XE, we share the belief that behind every currency exchange, query or transaction is a person or business trying to accomplish something important, so we work together to develop new and better currency services that put our customers first.
We are proud to be part of Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT), a global leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. Under Euronet, we have brought together our three key brands – XE, HiFX and Ria Money Transfer – to become the business that XE is today.
Xe has made great progress along an exciting transition to Agile ways of working. Our teams have embraced the Scrum framework. We are driving software craftsmanship through chapters and guilds. Most of our repos are now aligned to faster container-based deployments with CI/CD pipelines. We are looking for passionate developers who would like to join us on this journey.
In this role, you will work in an agile fashion to deliver and own a new mobile and web application built upon a robust and highly available shared, headless API back-end
In This Role You Will:
- Contribute to the full software development lifecycle of the Xe Consumer App, Web application and supporting services.
- Mentor and support junior developers in your team, including through pair-programming and code reviews. Actively participate in coding chapters and workshops.
- Use your relevant experience and knowledge to drive technical design discussions and decisions.
- Continually learn new skills and technology.
- Work to a fortnightly cadence, with a focus on value delivery and continuous improvement.
- Grab opportunities to inject your experience and knowledge to your teams decision making process.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX designers and architects to find the most appropriate solution or approach.
- Be part of a growing team which delights and excites millions of our customers resulting in increased revenue through App or Web of 20%.
- Proven experience as a Senior Developer or similar role
- 5+ years of professional experience developing responsive web applications in an Agile environment using and supporting fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Passion for component-driven architecture. Use of component libraries, e.g. Storybook.
- Knowledge of micro-frontends, e.g. Single Spa, Module Federation, etc..
Use of ESLint.
- Eager to learn and share knowledge. Ability to adapt quickly and develop in-depth technical understanding of new applications and complex technologies
- Must produce clean, effective and maintainable code. Solid TDD/unit test practitioner, e.g. Jest, or Jasmine.
- Strong data structure and algorithms skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong can-do attitude. Be a passionate team player who focuses on whatever is necessary to meet the Sprint goal, including occasionally supporting with QA work or collaborating with DevOps
- Experienced in .Net Core and distributed, scalable, resilient system development and associated best practices
- Experience of building Microservice Architectures using .Net Core v3, REST or GraphQL
- Experience working at a Fintech or web/mobile agency plus some exposure to Enterprise
- Experience of deploying into AWS and using native services like SQS, DynamoDB, Aurora, Kinesis, Lambdas
- Event Source Architectures, Eventual Consistency models
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- Practical knowledge of SOLID principles and Gang of Four design patterns.
- Familiarity with the smart-dumb component concept
- Competitive salary and bonus
- We support hybrid-working
- Private health insurance
We build tomorrow’s financial technology today to enhance our global community and connect the world through financial participation!
Euronet has built a unique network of networks that drives transactions in the quickly evolving global payments landscape through diverse cash-based and digitally driven services for consumers and businesses. These capabilities combined with the worldwide reach and real time power of our networks provides us — and our customers — a presence in every level of the global payments value chain.
At Euronet, our goal is to provide consumers with the most convenient options to interact with their money. With physical touch points around the world and an expansive digital presence, Euronet is a worldwide leader in financial payment solutions.
Our employees are one of the primary reasons for Euronet’s success. We are proud of our diverse and dedicated team, which works from about 60 different global offices. Since Euronet serves clients in approximately 160 countries, our employees gain unparalleled opportunities to build their careers and skills – and to grow both professionally and personally. Our competitive salary and benefits package is only a small part of the reward you receive for a career with Euronet. You will also gain experience in an exciting and dynamic field working in a role that may prove to be one of the most fulfilling of your lifetime.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
CL1 System Analyst
Dosta dobrih kolega koje su tu uvek da pomognu, ima i onih drugih, veliki je tim. Atmosfera je generalno ok, od kad je otišlo par mrakača, koji su predugo bili tu, a nisu nigde napredovali i širili svoju negativnu energiju i zastrašivali novajlije. Što se posla tiče, ima da se radi, smene su 12 sati, ali se ne ostaje se duže, predaja smene traje 5 minuta. U proseku se radi 15 smena mesečno, ukupno. Privatno zdravstveno, tim bildinzi svaki drugi-treći mesec (karting, kuglanje, paintbol, kafana...), spot bonusi i godišnji bonus, Udemy kursevi. Menadžment bez nekog većeg pritiska čak i prenaglašeno se trude da pomognu juniorima, ali komunikacija ukupno bi mogla da bude češća i sa nama koji više nismo juniori. U toku je podela tima na 3 dela da se ljudi fokusuraju na neke oblasti i rasterete, a obećavaju i da će se brže napredovati unutar i van tima. Videćemo kad zaživi.
Previše tolerancije prema mrakačima koji znaju da ubiju atmosferu kad si sa njima 12 sati, sreća pa je većina otišla. Nema nekih naričitih benefita u samom ofisu. Samo kafa i voda. Plate bi mogle malo na gore bilo je povećanje pre godinu dana, ali inflacija ga je pojela. Za sad se šuška, ali bi bilo dobro da znamo na čemu smo.
Preporuke se učitavaju...