Senior Software Developer C#
Pula, Zagreb (Croatia) or remote work from home
We're destination management company specialized in offering the entire tourist product for individual and group guests in southeast Europe. The rich offer consists of accommodation services, hotel management services, car rental, transfers, excursions, airplane tickets, skiing, congress organization, health tourism, sports events, tourist products of special interests and other tourist services tailored to the wishes of individuals.
We are currently developing ERP solution for our company which will be used to manage all the resources of the whole enterprise. System is devided into several modules: inventory, sales & marketing, purchase, finance & accounting, CRM, BI, HR etc. Beside ERP solution we are developing new FE platform, ticketing system and some other smaller projects.
Our software engineering team is rapidly growing and looking for Senior Software Developer to be part of a fast paced, high-energy team. Our engineers are serious about the success of the company and driving revolutionary changes with our products. If you are an experienced engineer with a passion for technology and solving complex business problems and believe planning, hard work, teamwork and quality is what it takes to succeed, then this is the job for you.
Depending on your interests and place of residence, you can choose to work from our headquarters office in Pula, our branch office in Zagreb or remotely from home. Part of the onboarding process is to spend some time, approximately 1 month in our Pula office as soon as you you join our team.
Senior Software Developer responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and support the components of the company’s ERP software
- Perform successful development and deployment of applications
- Provides new solutions and works collaboratively with Enterprise Architecture
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Solve complex problems to meet deadlines and complete projects on time
Senior Software Developer requirements, qualifications and skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in web and software development
- Experience working in a team and accomplishing challenging tasks
- Proficient in language C# is required
- Good knowledge of Angular 2 or higher is required
- Good knowledge of .NET CORE framework is required
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS, Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience with databases (MariaDB, Mongo)
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English language