Hentsū is a cloud leading company that redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Vision for Hentsū is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
Why will you like working with us:
- Comfortable office in hearth of Belgrade
- Work with technology leaders like Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Home office mode from once up to twice in a week
- Team buildings
- Professional certifications paid by the company
- Company performance bonuses
Why we need you:
- Provide support across both UK and US clients during the hours of 01.00 p.m. to 09.00 a.m.
- Manage support tickets within SLA-s, escalation internally or with third parties, and daily reporting
- Monitor cloud and on-prem infrastructure for our hedge fund and asset manager clients
- Strive to improve day to day operations to reduce support to zero
- Operate client environments as well as our infrastructure
- Develop and implement automation tools
- Participate in on-call weekend and public holiday rotation and support cover, including remote support
- A computer or IT related degree
- Strong passion and desire to work in a client facing IT Support Engineer role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, O/S systems, Networking (such as TCP/IP, subnets, VLANs, and routing)
- Basic understanding of switches, routers, WAN, firewalls and proxies
- Skills and experience with automation and scripting which has resulted in a reduction of manual task overhead
- The ability to work independently and multitask effectively and efficiently
- Public Cloud Accreditation or already on the development path to attain
- Azure, Office 365 or AWS experience
- GPOs, DFS and Powershell
- Mac/Linux knowledge or exposure
- Experience of working in a customer service role
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an interview with HR manager in Belgrade and a technical interviews with our experts. We give our best to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible, up to two weeks maximum.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out: https://hentsu.com/