The Senior Test Automation Engineer will be part of a team working on esports projects for our US, Australian and German clients. They will be responsible for test automation, reviewing quality specifications, crafting test plans, prioritizing and coordinating testing activities and tracking QA metrics.
- 3+ years of experience in software test automation
- Strong knowledge of test automation methodologies, tools (cypress, selenium), and processes
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Lean principles
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Additional desirable skills:
- Passion for esports and gaming
- Ability to efficiently cooperate with other team members
- Precision and pragmatism
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work hands-on in a startup environment
Working for Crionis
We are a fully distributed team with 7+ years of remote work experience. You can expect efficient and seamless collaboration to keep you inspired and productive. You'll never feel disconnected from other coworkers, as we hold regular team meetings to sync and discuss new ideas. You'll also have flexibility with regards to working hours.
A large part of our business consists of exciting internal projects, which gives you an opportunity to develop and grow your skills. If you love the challenge of creating new, meaningful products from the ground up, this is the position for you.
Salary and Perks
- Working in an established company as part of a young and dynamic team
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Further education and workplace development, particularly with novel technologies
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2021.