We are looking for a
Senior Test Developer
As a senior testing professional in our Belgrade office it will be expected to define, develop and execute test engineering tasks, which include: reviewing product requirements and analysis, creating and executing test plans, monitoring and analyzing test results, and collecting and reporting QA metrics. This is a hands-on role that includes planning, coordination, review, and reporting of all testing activities.
What we are looking for?
- - Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience as a Tester/QA engineer
- - Knowledge of testing processes and Business-Driven and Risk Based Test Methodologies
- - Experience with the automated testing processes and related testing tools and frameworks
- - Hands-on exploratory testing experience
- - Experience with code version systems (Git, TFS, SVN…)
- - Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- - Good understanding of web and/or mobile applications and how they work
- - Experience with testing web services and APIs
- - Experience with a CI/CD process is a plus
- - Working in an agile environment and scrum cross-functional teams would be a plus
- - Open-minded, creative, curious, and eager to learn and share the knowledge
- - Solid communication skills in English
Duties and responsibilities
- Working in a scrum team
- Plan the testing efforts depending on the context
- Developing and performing both manual and automated testing with the knowledge to determine which methods and tools would be most advantageous according to the best practices and given context
- Develop and perform functional and non-functional tests
- Perform exploratory testing
- Support developers in reproducing and troubleshooting defects
- A strong analytical approach and proactive problem-solving skills
- Participating in continual improvements of the processes in the team, project, and company level as well
- Following new tools and technologies and implementing them in your daily work
What we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic.
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance and paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Gym and Game room for health and fun
- - Company parties & teambuildings
- - Parking lot for your car
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Belgrade
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: