Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Senior SAP ABAP Developer
The Senior SAP ABAP Developer is part of the team Technology & Integration within the IT department Business Application. The position holder’s main responsibilities are to develop, maintain and support own developed SAP solutions in the SRT SAP system landscape. He/She supports user with their daily tasks, lead change requests and support projects with development tasks.
- Develop quality code and its associated documentation, adhering to team & departmental guidelines
- Assist SAP Functional Analyst in requirements gathering and validation
- Perform technical solution design, unit testing, and technical documents authoring
- Provide SAP support including analysis, development, testing, tracking, and resolution
- Provide technical expertise for system design, testing, implementation and support
- Provide input into the design of SAP enhancements and roll outs, offering feedback and advice
- Assist in resolving production support problems. Develop and suggest alternative approaches to resolving problems
- Conduct quality assurance activities such as peer reviews
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs
- Adhere to SAP best practices and standards to maintain a stable Business Information environment
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Experience of at least 5 years in developing SAP ABAP applications in at least 2 of the following SAP core modules PM, CS, MM, LE, SD on the SAP NetWeaver platform version 7.0 and later including 1-2 full lifecycle implementation
- In-depth knowledge in development of SAP Workflow, ABAP Dynpros, Reports, BAPI, RFC, BAdI, User-Exists
- Strong on all other aspects of ABAP such as Administration Workbench, Data Dictionary, SAP/ABAP Query, ABAP-OO, BDC programming & conversions, Interfaces, EDI, IDOCs, LSMW, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms and Webservices (SOAMANAGER)
- Good knowledge in other SAP technical areas such as SAP BASIS, SAP Process Integration or SAP Solution Manager is beneficial
- Knowledge of web development (Fiori/SAPUI5) and non-SAP development (JAVA) is an asset
- Experience in ABAP developments on S/4 HANA platform is beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proficiency in English is required, German knowledge would be considered as a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.