Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are looking fora talented Senior/Lead Quality Assurance Engineer to join our distributed QA team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a global digital transformation and consulting business, where you will work to produce industry-leading digital solutions that are driven by our three core values; efficiency, collaboration, and disruption.
- Be a consultancy partner for your project team (well informed about all benefits and potential risks they might face with the solution chosen)
- Collaborate with your colleagues across all areas of the business, supplying detailed feedback regarding the project’s quality.
- Analyze incoming business requirements.
- Perform various types of testing (functional, integration, regression, user interface testing, cross-browser testing)
- Organize demo sessions and technical meetings with the Project team and client-side group.
- Explore and evaluate features right through the development process
- Develop and support test documentation: test cases, checklists, bug reports.
- Participate in the hiring process.
- As a Senior mentor and lead more junior team members.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with various types of testing (functional, integration, regression, user interface, cross-browser testing).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the principles of client-server application architecture.
- Experience with Jira, FTP, SSH Tools.
- Strong knowledge of SQL query language.
- Testing experience through API.
- Knowledge of Software Development Methodologies
- Working proficiency in English both written and verbal
- Experience leading a team
- Experience with performance and automation testing tools is a plus
- Magento experience or eCommerce background would be a great advantage.
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!
eWave je vodeći globalni nezavisni trgovački inovator, osnovan 2009. godine sa preko 280 profesionalaca.
Kao nagrađivani partner platforma poslovne klase: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce i drugi API, prvo, Headless Commerce surround rešenja, eWave pomaže klijentima da stvore konkurentsku prednost sa commerce @ core.
Jedinstvena metodologija eWave-a (eWave Way) kombinuje: korisničko iskustvo; kanališite ekosisteme, poverljivu komercijalnu sposobnost, savete o promenama, prilagođenu negu i kapacitet oblaka uz neumorne poslovne inovacije.
Sa sve većom bazom klijenata, uključujući Nike, Canon, L'Oreal i Kathmandu, Rip Curl i druge, eVave imaju poverenje brendova svetske klase koje opslužuju timovi iz više od 18 gradova: (Pariz, Stokholm, Beograd, Moskva, Sankt Peterburg , Minsk, Grodno, Dnipro, Varšava, Bali, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Manila, Singapore, Melbourne) osnovani i sa sedištem u Sidneju u Australiji.
Novi Sad, Remote
Preporuke se učitavaju...