Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a true international team with experts from all over the world? Maybe you should consider joining the first Japanese IT company operating in Serbia.
Your Key Responsibilities
We are looking for a competent, experienced RPA developer that is passionate about improving their skills and helping others grow as well. As a part of our team, and a senior developer, you would communicate directly to our clients and management.
You would also be in charge of providing your own estimates and deciding what the deadlines are for the tasks that you receive. We believe in hands-off management, but our PM is always there to help you if you find yourself in need.
Lastly, you would be there to help Junior developers with their tasks and growth on their UiPath road.
To qualify for the role you should have
- University education or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work as a reliable team member, with a minimum amount of supervision
- At least one (1) year of sustained experience developing bots used in production utilizing UiPath.
- Advanced competency with .NET
- One (1) year of experience in at least 2 of the following areas:
- Implementation using Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies
- Liaising between client leadership and developer teams
- Process modeling
- Robotics-related certifications highly preferred
What We Offer
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable environment
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Private health insurance for you and your kids
- Long lunch breaks with paid meals at a restaurant near the office
Feel free to apply for the position even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above. We are always willing to talk to people and even try to find a suitable position for them in our growing company.
Soft Road Apps is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.