TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
What you’ll do
- Keeping QoS on expected level by monitoring SMS routes and making appropriate adjustments.
- Awareness and action on changes in completion rates and retry rates.
- Monitor and analyze quality of existing routes (e.g. deliverability, completion and latency) and customer traffic.
- Troubleshooting any SMS quality degradation reported by other departments or during monitoring. Make adjustment as required. Work with providers on resolving.
- Maintain and expand technical knowledge across all TeleSign products and services, tools, and processes.
- Assistance in defining and/or improving tools, reports, and alerts used for service quality monitoring.
What we are looking for
- Minimum high school education (preferably in Computer science or IT related field).
- Higher education of Applied studies or Faculty is a plus.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- High level of responsibility.
- Ready to carry out 24/7 shift work.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word).
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Interest in innovative technology or software industry a plus.
- Initiative, reliable person with proactive, self – driven approach.
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation.
- Flexibility and ability to make things happen.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.