We're looking for a site reliability engineer to join us.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
We have more than a million people who are using Clockify each day, and each day the number grows by several thousand. Your job will be to make sure our infrastructure keeps up with the growth.
- Make sure the infrastructure is scalable and can handle high traffic volume (100,000 requests per second)
- Define and deploy monitoring, alerting, and logging systems
- Make sure the system is secure and there are no vulnerabilities
- Monitor server logs, watching out for abnormalities
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Work with our client's IT departments to set-up self-hosted versions of Clockify
- Strong working experience with MongoDB and distributed architectures
- Working experience with AWS, Gitlab CI, Nomad, Vault
- Experience with other DevOps tools (Docker, Git, Ansible, CI/CD, Terraform, Consul)
- Proficiency with Linux and other Unix based systems (including writing shell scripts)
- Experience setting up build automation and repositories
- Excellent understanding of security and safety best practices
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation)
- Proficiency with OOP and Java
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
Deadline for applications: 09.10.2021.