MDG is offering a three-month internship opportunity as a Software Developer Intern at our office in Belgrade, Serbia, where you will build new features in our applications alongside experienced teammates who will help develop and improve your skills. This is a great opportunity to build connections with an international team and gain real-world experience in a professional setting.
- Analyze, build, test, implement and maintain applications
- Test, report, diagnose and repair software bugs
- Work with team members to practice aspects of the SDLC
- Demonstrate strong object-oriented analysis, design, and development skills
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand and meet their business goals and objectives
Our Ideal Candidate
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, and OO design and programming principles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server
- English fluency (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, excited about learning, comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of FinTech space and e-Commerce industry considered an asset
All applications should include a cover letter, resume (or CV), and transcripts to confirm enrolment in a post-secondary program (bachelor’s or master’s degree) or confirmation of degree completion.
We thank all applicants, however, please note that only applicants selected for consideration will be contacted.
About our Company
MDG is a leader in consumer lending and financing of computer technology, electronics, furniture, and more. For more than 30 years, MDG has grown exponentially, and its portfolio includes award-winning PCs and Notebooks used by millions of consumers and businesses throughout North America.
MDG is committed to investing in its people, supporting a passion for innovation and growth. We foster a culture of empowerment where employees are supported to make decisions and be champions of the work they do. This exciting opportunity will enable you to join one of Canada’s innovative and dynamic employers where you can have a meaningful impact and excel as an individual and team member.
For further information about MDG, please visit our website mdg.ca or mdg.com