Who can apply:
Candidates with formal education in IT. We will take into consideration candidates who are in their final years of studying at the Faculty of Technical Sciences, the Faculty of Science or Novi Sad School of Business.
What you'll bring:
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of at least one OOP language (C#, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby...)
- Willingness to learn and work in different programming languages and technologies
- Relational databases and knowledge of SQL.
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus.
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies).
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies.
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organisational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal development.
- Involvement in challenging and dynamic working environment.
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English electronically and join the Vega IT team.