TeleSign is looking for a Software Developer to join our Scrum team and help us improve existing and build new solutions offered to our customers as a service.
- Participate in the entire software development cycle: design, development, testing, and deployment
- Design efficient, highly available and scalable technical solutions for business requirements
- Contribute to code base by producing clean and reusable source code, leveraging OOP
- Write unit tests and technical documentation
- Participate in code reviews to help increase the quality of our products
- Participate in product deployment and deployment/production troubleshooting (along with operations and release team)
- Stay up to date with coding standards and relevant technology development
- Work as a part of a scrum team
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 2+ years of software development experience with OO languages (Python, C#, Java, C++...)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms.
- Strong coding skills. Unit tests included
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems
- Solid experience in Git
- Experience with REST API development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Linux platform
- In depth knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with concurrent and parallel programming
- Experience in designing high throughput, highly available and distributed services
- Experience with queuing solutions, non-relational databases, caching
- Previous experience of working as part of the Scrum team
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.