JOIN THE MOBILE IDENTITY REVOLUTION
Building a smarter online experience requires the best and the brightest minds working together on a global scale. At TeleSign, we are defining the future of Mobile Identity in order to make using the Web safer, more secure and more fun for everyone around the world.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Working at TeleSign presents the unique opportunity for you to make a positive impact on the world by improving the future of the online experience. Your work will make the online world a better place—one that is safer, more secure and more productive for users all across the world.
DEVELOP COOL TECHNOLOGY
Preventing fraud is in our DNA. We work with the world’s leading Web and mobile application developers to solve complex technology challenges and secure billions of accounts worldwide from compromise.
PURSUE A BRIGHTER FUTURE
We’ve secured some major funding over the last year and with it a bright future for our company. Yet despite our scale and massive growth, we’ve maintained a startup culture that ensures each member of our team has the opportunity to have a real and lasting impact on the success of our company.
Up to the challenge? Check out our open position below.
Position in Belgrade
TeleSign is seeking a Software Developer to work on interesting products/projects and contribute shaping them from architectural standpoint and with cool new feature ideas. All projects/products are developed in-house and offered as a service to our customers.
- Contribute to code base, by producing clean and reusable source code, leveraging OOP
- Unit test and document produced/maintained products
- Designing and implementing efficient and scalable technical solutions for particular business requirements
- Work as a member of a scrum team
- Give technical feedback on business requirements, making them more precise and technically acceptable
- Work towards excellence and actively participate in the continual improvement of the department and company
- Stay up to date with coding standards and relevant technology development
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 4+ years of software development experience with OO languages (Python, C++, C#, Java...)
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms.
- Strong coding skills. Unit tests included
- Experienced with concurrent and parallel programming
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and the ability to apply that knowledge to real world problems
- Experience with Linux platforms and network protocols is a plus
- Experience in designing architecture for high throughput, highly available and distributed
- applications is a plus
- Experience with RESTful services, queuing solutions, non-relational databases is a plus
- Experience with Scrum is a plus
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Dynamic, fun environment
- Work with an amazing, dedicated scrum team
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.