Software Consulting Solutions is a business and technology consulting firm with a proven track record in world-class software development in fields as diverse as mobile technology, finance, and healthcare. Our extensive experience with different types of customers, our knowledge of the software development process, our creative approach to every challenge brought by the high tech industry enables our company to create products that are in demand and meet the highest standards of quality.
In order to continue our accelerated growth in Serbia, we are looking for SDE/DevOps Engineers to join our new project with Microsoft in Serbia.
What you will do:
- 24/7 On-call Support for 1 duty week per 8 weeks.
During the duty week the engineer is responsible for working on mitigation and resolution of incidents. 24/7 doesn’t mean that engineer needs to sit in front of the workstation. From 7PM to 10AM engineer will be called only if high severity incident happens and the engineer needs to wake up and mitigate it. During the daytime (being on duty) need to work 8 hours with a flexible schedule. Need also react to high severity incidents if happen and work on lower severity incidents. Approximately there may happen up to 5 high severity incidents per week
- DevOps (including scripting)
- Bugs fixing
- 2nd line of support for alerts and customer escalations for MS cervices
- Troubleshooting and issues investigating
- Experience in full-stack software development
- Experience working with Linux, Mac and Windows
- Good knowledge in efficiently using PowerShell and Bash scripting
- Well-developed skills in troubleshooting
- Hand-on experience in Azure (mostly Azure DevOps)
- Ability to learn quickly (will need to learn a lot of new tools and materials)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a desire to create an open and collaborative team culture
Nice to have:
- Kubernetes basic experience
- SQL basic experience
- There is not much development work on the project (less than 50% of all tasks)
- Mostly it is troubleshooting/DevOps/bug fixing tasks
What we offer:
- Work on a unique project with Microsoft
- Mixed schedule with shifts and flexible days with the option to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Professional certification exams cost reimbursement
NOTE: In general most of our projects are remotely, full-time (40 hours working week), flexible schedule, no time tracker. Our main stack of technologies in the company is C#, .NET on the Backend and React, Angular on the Frontend, also we have a range of challenging remote opportunities for DevOps, SRE, Big Data Engineers, and others. If you prefer working in small international teams, with no corporate bureaucracy and you like doing an important job that influences thousands of people all over the world and work with cutting-edge technologies - we invite you to join our team.