TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
What you’ll do
- Build robust backend systems to support core products.
- Work on integrating innovative and modern messaging channels.
- Cooperate with talented and highly experienced professionals to produce excellent code and unit tests.
- Be part of relaxed, motivated and supporting engineering team.
What we are looking for
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of software development experience with OOP (C++, Python).
- Strong coding skills: Design patterns, Concurrency, Unit tests.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, network protocols, Linux and Relational DB Systems.
Nice to have
- Experience with RESTful services, gRPC and queuing (AMQP) solutions.
- Experience with developing, deploying and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Experience in API Gateway + Cognito, ECS/EKS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, CloudWatch and S3
- Experience with designing scalable, high throughput and highly available applications.
- Experinece in asyncio, tornado and bottle
- Experience in Redis (Cluster) and Elastic Stack (rsyslog, Logstash, Elastic Search, Kibana) and non-relational databases.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Ability to work on development of highly utilized core systems.
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of software engineers on improving overall architecture.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.