TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
- You will participate in designing and building robust backend systems to support TeleSign’s core messaging products.
- Cooperate with talented and highly experienced professionals across Engineering, Product and Operations.
- Be part of relaxed, motivated and supporting engineering team.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of software development experience with C++.
- Strong coding skills: Design patterns, Concurrency, Unit tests.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, network protocols, Linux and Relational DB Systems.
- Experience with RESTful services, gRPC and message queuing solutions (AMQP).
- Experience with designing scalable, high throughput and highly available applications.
- Experience with Redis, ELK Stack and non-relational databases.
- Experience with Python (asyncio, tornado, bottle).
- Experience with developing, deploying and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Ability to work on development of highly utilized core systems.
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of software engineers on improving overall architecture.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.