Daedalus is a reference wallet for Cardano. It is a full node desktop application wallet, which means that unlike light wallets, such as Yoroi and Adalite, Daedalus downloads a full copy of the Cardano blockchain and independently validates every transaction in its history. That way you get maximum security and completely trustless operation, without centrally hosted third party servers.
You will work closely with the team to our agile/scrum methodology. You will build a close relationship with the visual design team to convert graphics to React components, collaborating with full stack and backend engineers to develop and launch new features. You will implement responsive designs for a range of clients. If you’re a team player and problem solver you will enjoy this role!
Here are some examples of the duties:
- Follow agile software development practices
- Work with teams across time zones
- Work independently on software development tasks
- Review specifications produced by architects and formal methods specialists
- Contribute to the design of algorithms
- Write clean, straightforward, efficient code that satisfies acceptance criteria and specifications
- Commit often and submit small pull requests frequently
- Cover your code with unit, property and integration tests when applicable
- Review the pull requests of your team mates
- Fix bugs in your own code and in legacy code from others
- Be available for emergency fixing of severe issues on deployed products
- Integrate software components and third-party libraries
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Write documentation for the code
- Write technical user manuals
- Update your knowledge of distributed and concurrent computation.
- Progressive web app technologies (PWA)
- Cucumber, Mocha, Chai, Jest, Enzyme.