Software Engineer (OOP + Linux + C++) Intern (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
An Internship gives you the opportunity to gain experience that extends beyond the realms of theory. Right from the word go, you will be involved in day-to-day business, undertake a variety of tasks, and tackle exciting challenges within project teams.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
The Internship Program is designed to last from 6 weeks up to 6 months.
- Recent graduated or currently enrolled in final year of Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or related technical field.
- Proactivity, good communication skills and feeling comfortable to take initiative
- Passionate interest in technology
- Basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programing (C# or C++)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Good written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid Internship
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive training on the job
- Mentorship program
- Career roadmap in Continental
- Object Oriented Programing
- Vehicle Diagnostics Electronics and Mechanics
If you are interested in this program, you can send us your resume in English via poslovi.infostud.com. Please specify the topic you would like to apply for in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.