We are looking for Medior/Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to help our best QA team to become even better
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Write and execute manual test scenarios
- Identify, document and track bugs
- Write automated tests
- Refactor automatic tests, maintain code base to keep it stable, scalable and adaptive to changes
- Research, evaluate and implement new technologies for automated testing
- Perform code reviews
- Work closely with software developers and other QA engineers
- Actively improve knowledge in QA and best test automation practices
- The ability to be detail-oriented and understand how the solution provides business value to the client
- Understanding of and working experience with docker containers
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Participate in conferences and educational programs.
- Provide help and support to other team members.
What skills are required for this position:
- Knowledge of using Selenium
- Good knowledge of TestNg, Apache, POI, Postman, GIT, Eclipse
- Manual testing JAVA (OOP) SQL (CRUD)
- Good knowledge about WebServices (REST, JSON, XML)
- Good knowledge of OO and/or script programming for testing automation
- Working experience with test management tools and bug tracking tools
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
What to expect from us:
- Flat structure and fast decision making.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours. We value results not presence.
- A dynamic and modern working environment.
- A growing company which will enable you to leave your mark in the creation of an organizational culture.
- Challenging international projects.
- The opportunity to work with new technologies.
- Private health insurance. Possibility to insure also family members with a huge discount.
- Educational budget and premium access to almost all learning platforms.
- Work from anywhere you like. Office is option but not a must.
- Scheme of extended vacation days based on multiple parameters.
- Oportunity to travel to client locations.
- Free pick of working equipment.
How the selection process looks like:
- Up to three rounds of interviews
- First interview is HR interview. It takes about 30 minutes. We go through your resume and discuss your projects and work experiences as well as our expectations
- The 2nd interview is technical. We present some problems to you, you work on a solution, think out loud and discuss alternatives.
- The last interview is with our management, we present you our offer and details about possition
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Gerniks, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Gerniks is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Gerniks is a new software development company in the business. We have been in incognito mode for a few years already, building our own product for the DACH region and have done deeply integrated work with a few partners on their development, design, devOps, AI/ML, QA, and product initiatives.
We have a lot of experience in designing and leading big scale projects despite being young and new to the market. Having people all around Serbia, with offices located in Belgrade and Nis, our team consists of experts in their respective fields and a new generation of talented young people interested in ironing their skills.
We allow our employees to explore their interests and help them find what works best for them. Enabling them to do what they like the most, makes our business more successful. We are always on the lookout for talented people and have a record of providing opportunities to those at the start of their journey.
What we offer is team spirit like no other, and an environment where learning, support, and guidance from your colleagues is guaranteed.