TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
- Participate in the development process: design, development, testing, and deployment
- Implement highly available and scalable 24/7 services
- Participate in design and code reviews to help increase the quality of our products
- Support existing systems while making enhancements towards future architecture
- Choose the best technology for the situation in coordination with the manager and principal engineer
- Follow the software lifecycle process when developing software
- Interact with business units effectively regarding requirements and specifications
- Work within a scrum team
- Experience in C++ program language
- 3-5 years of hands-on software development experience, preferred in a Linux environment
- Work with minimal supervision on well-defined, specific tasks
- Understand development best practices and standards (design patterns, coding standards, etc.)
- Collaborate with team members or other groups in writing functional, design, and interface documents and prototypes
- Solid experience in Git and branching
- Self-learner with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience with REST API development
- Experience with high volume web services. Caching, distributed processing, replication, and performance profiling (varies by team)
- Experience in one of the preferred languages Python/Java
- Knowledge of basic Linux system administration tasks
- Good SQL and database design skills
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.