Software Engineer for Mobile SDK
Location: Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
- Develop a mobile SDK for use in a Remote Vehicle Data collection platform.
- Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design
- Develop software modules using Objective C and / or Java
- Perform module integration and verification
- Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions
- Cooperate with an international development team and directly with our customers.
Find out more about Continental:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of Objective C and Java programming language (at least 2 years of experience)
- Knowledge of the architecture and design for mobile applications
- Advance use of: Xcode and Android Studio
- Previous experience with: Qt or Xamarin is considered a plus
- Understanding of versions control systems like: git and svn
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 27.09.2019.. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.