Software Engineer for Model Based Development (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Your domain of activity will be products such as Instrument clusters and Body Control Modules (BCMs). Instrument clusters are a main source of information to the driver displaying speed, rpm, warning lamps, diagnostics etc... Continental is following the ongoing trends in developing full TFT instrument clusters for variety of vehicles like trucks, motorcycles and agricultural vehicles. BCMs are central elements of vehicle electronics, they combine several functions in one housing and practically control all electronic basic, comfort and security functions. The functional range of these products is in most cases customer and vehicle specific, where we define and develop solutions for all markets and customer requirements.
In your day to day job you will:
- Develop the “State of the Art” Instrument Clusters and Body Controllers for the future vehicles
- Design the SW application model based on the given requirements and specification using Matlab-Simulink or LogiCAD.
- Perform module integration and verification
- Analyze found problems and define corrective actions.
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Basic Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Matlab-Simulink or LogiCAD is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this program, you can send us your resume in English via poslovi.infostud.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.